Alpha Aromatics, the leading U.S. fragrance manufacturer, has introduced new spring and summer 2016 scents for all industry applications, including personal care, home, away-from-home, organic, and fine fragrances. Each scent for this line was chosen based on meticulous market research and client preferences and was designed by experienced perfumers.
Alpha Aromatics studies scent trends and then creates fragrance compositions for a myriad of products that help companies build brand loyalty and capture significant market share.
Alpha Aromatics’ Chief Perfumer, Roger Howell, says that the 2016 spring/summer fragrances will again deliver the quality and attention to detail that the company is known for, while capturing the seasons’ ambience by crafting memorable, custom scents.
“We drive the scent trends that guide product branding for a wide range of clients in the personal care, household cleaning, and institutional industries. For our Summer and Spring 2016 scent line, we have created innovative fragrances that remind you of the essence of those seasons,” said Howell. “We know how important branding is for the continued growth of our clients’ product lines, and we pride ourselves on building scents that build great brands.”
Alpha Aromatics is featuring several new natural and organic fragrances for the spring/summer 2016, including:
- Black Bamboo Pikake: This fragrance is a sensual floral, bamboo type. It contains a splashing dewy-citron top-note, followed by notes of gardenia, pikake, plumeria, lily and star anise, and finishing with a soft, bamboo, patchouli and sandalwood base-note.
- Burnt Vanilla & Amber: This is a warm spicy fragrance, having a bright citrus top-note, followed by a spicy cinnamon leaf middle-note, and finishing with a warm, musky, sandalwood, amber and burnt-vanilla base-note.
- Pepperberry Waterlily: This scent is a fruity floral, opening with a bright grapefruit rind, casaba melon, apple, peach and berry top-note, then leads to a floral heart of rose, jasmine, carnation, ylang and waterlily. It finishes with a warm, woody, white musk and sandalwood dry-down.
- Wild Sage Cassis: This has a comforting, citrus-green-floral type with a sparkling top-note of tangerine, lime, grapefruit, apricot and cassis, middle-notes of jasmine, lily, neroli, and earthy patchouli, and dried sage-like base-note.
- Green Hibiscus & Peach: This is a fruity-floral blend opening with a peachy-black berry and apricot kernel top-note, followed by a floral bouquet of night blooming jasmine and hibiscus, and finishing with a warm, creamy, musky base-note.
Other scents offered for this 2016 season include Ruby Guava, White Willow and Moss, Coconut Mango Acai, Honeydew Lemongrass, Island Blossom Nectar, Sugared Bamboo Blossom, and Driftwood Coconut. Alpha Aromatics also creates additional customized fragrances for commercial applications and products.
About Alpha Aromatics
Alpha Aromatics is a leading creator and provider of custom fragrances for scented products throughout the world. Alpha Aromatics fragrances are an essential ingredient in many fine perfumes and well-known consumer product brands, including personal care products, candles and diffusers, home care fragrances, and industrial and institutional products. To find out more, visit http://www.alphaaromatics.com.